Established in 1986 by Stephen Musolino, a pioneer in the ceramic tile industry and well respected business man in our trade. His vast knowledge and experience, acquired through many years in the sales field in the European and North America markets, allowed him to recognize the growing demand for a change in textures, colors and larger sizes in both floors and walls ceramic tiles needed to please the home remodeling industry.
The American market embraced the new concept with enthusiasm and thus Casa Linda Tile was developed with the intent of marketing and distributing this completely new concept in floor and wall tiles, as developed by him after many years of hand in hand collaboration with various Italian manufacturers. This concept was later reproduced and marketed by others in the trade.
Interested in joining us at Casa Linda?
House accounts, exclusive sales areas, travel expenses, high commission on sales.
· The outside sales representative is responsible for bringing in new business into the company.
· The sales representative will be part of a sales team with the objective of increasing sales volume on specific products on given profitability.
· Individuals shall identify potential product end-users by cold-calling, researching leads, field visits, managing and developing new accounts.
· Must develop a given territory, outline a plan, determine key initiatives and achieve sales goals.
· In addition sales person must identify with the product and company culture to help achieve desired product recognition.
Immediate consideration for qualified Forklift operator Experience required.
1. Fully qualified and skilled in working with a hi-reach, narrow aisle forklift.
2. Fully qualified using standard LP wide aisle forklifts, Order Picker/ Cherry Picker, Swing reach, Pallet rider, clamp.
3. Physical ability to effectively assist in loading/unloading trucks and containers.